Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Jasmine-Beach writing

Walt: We have been learning about Memoir writing                                                                                                             
  The beach is usual enough it has giant sand dunes,  foaming waves, flapping fish, golden sand,, even a flock of seagulls. My mum, my dog and I did what mum and daughters and dogs do. We dipped our toes and paws in the saltwater, collected pretty seashells,  make sandcastles, sneakily digging holes mainly which my dog did climbing sand dunes, flicking sand around, then did cartwheels together and face planting, telling my mum to take a picture of us, doing nothing important.
                                            By Jasmine.


Reflection: I loved doing this writing I found it really fun to write about I really enjoyed it


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jasmine this is awesome. You are very good at writing these poems. Keep it up. Did you enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.