Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018 - (Writing 2nd Draft)

Fear Fall

Oh my goodness we were going so high to high way to high! Stevie was talking about the view and I  was talking about how I was regretting it and soriya told Stevie we are about to die. Out of the bloom click, click, click it dropped down so fast it felt like my stomach was in my throat I was going to die!!! My eyes were crinkled shut my hands got so sweaty it feels like  your going to fall off. At the end I was like that wasn’t that bad but I was still shocked Caylee was also very shocked.




6 comments:

  1. I really love this piece of writing, and yes I was just staring at the view while soriya screamed don't think about good things! Keep up the awesome work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jasmine, I can really tell how you felt! Did you really enjoy the fearfall??? Make sure to use commars when your writing about someone talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the part when you said that Soraya screamed that use all were gonna die.I was gas bagging xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys I actually did enjoy the fear fall i will add more commas and i will keep it up great job to all of you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, My name is Tristan and I am a year 7 from Tautoro School. I really like your intro about your trip to Auckland and you guys WENT TO RAINBOWS END man you guys are very lucky to be going there. I wish I can go because I have never been there before except that time when I was a bit younger and we were going to go but I was to young and I couldn't do all the rides so that was a dumb experience. I hope you had a great time and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.